So what do they want that I have? That is the magic question in real estate lead generation. This week we have what I feel are the some of the top offerings in real estate that create the most amount of leads for agents. It’s best to have a range of offers that appeal to your different customer types so that no matter who hits your website there’s an offer that appeals to them.
12 Different Types of Offers to Generate Real Estate Leads:
1. Free Samples: Offer a free sample or a free consultation as a way for your prospects to experience your product or service.
2. Tip or Fact Sheet: Create a tip sheet that outlines how your prospects can do their job better. For example, you could create a Tips Sheet on “10 Things to Consider Before Selling Your Property.”
3. How-To Guides: Create simple guides for your prospects to download that help them do their jobs better. For example, create a guide to preparing for an initial sales meeting.
4. Checklist: Create a checklist of steps your customers can take to address a need your product or service addresses. For example, a due diligence checklist for real estate property.
5. Top 10 Industry Trends: Document the ten latest trends impacting your industry or marketplace this year. Write a short summary on new industry developments or write what you think will be the ten biggest changes to the industry during next year.
6. Infographics: Create an infographic to visually represent industry trends, marketplace competition, or other sets of information your prospect may find useful and valuable.
7. Common Questions: Write down the ten or 20 questions (or more) you most commonly hear from your prospects and then create a tip sheet or guide that answers each question. (Tip: these questions and answers also become excellent topics for your blog posts.
8. Whitepaper or eBook: Compile three to five blog posts that discuss similar topics and combine them into a whitepaper or eBook. You can also write a whitepaper or eBook from a previous research study or data set. Or, go to LinkedIn Answers and find every question and answer that relates to your industry. Compile them together in an eBook format.
9. Kits of Material: Once you have a bunch of content and offers, compile some of your related eBooks, guides, tip sheets and blog articles into a compelling Downloadable Kit offer. Another example is to compile your sales material and package this material into a toolkit visitors can download.
10. Case Studies: Show off your leading customers and share their experience with future customers. Video record their testimonials for even more content and to build credibility. Offer the case studies as free downloads at the conclusion of the video.
11. Videos: Create a video that shows off your product or service features and benefits. At the end of the video, give the lead an option to download a case study.
12. Contests: Create a contest with a prize in order to compel prospects to provide their information in exchange for being entered into the contest.
You’ll want to create offers that appeal to new visitors to the site (those whose contact information you do not currently have) as well as existing qualified leads in your system.
The nature of these offers will differ slightly, depending on your area, focus and your customer or prospect base, but the way offers work is the same no matter what: create content that is relevant and helpful to your prospect – content they will actually want to download and use – which is the best way to generate qualified leads.
So there you have it. Now get at it and create some content and offerings for your website and see the leads increase your business and income today. I dare ya!
Strength and courage,
Please share this post using the buttons below…
Tags: Generate More Real Estate Leads, real estate business more productive, Real Estate Leads, Real Estate Marketing Tips, real estate referrals, real estate success, realtor marketing tips, success in your real estate business, Top Real Estate Agents