What’s Your System for Managing Leads, Contacts and Customers?
The past few years AgentsBoost most read post has hands down been Review of the Best Real Estate CRM Systems for Realtors in 2014 for agents. This year again, we bring you the best of the best Customer Relationship Management systems for agents in 2015.
So many agents experience challenges with managing all their leads and contacts throughout their real estate careers. The new class of CRM’s promise to improve agent’s business, but so many agents are slow to adopt a CRM according to the NAR 2014 member profile.
The 5 most frequently used business software tools by agents in 2014 are the following:
- MLS software 72%
- Contact Management Software 30%
- Document Preparation Software 25%
- Contract Forms Software 26%
- CRM Software 18%
Agents are seeing bigger returns on the investments they make in their Client Retention Managements systems thanks to the evolution in software that not only helps agents easily file and track leads, identify high level prospects, receive notifications and integrate with other apps to automate tasks and build customer action plans for marketing.
Top 11 Real Estate CRM List for 2015 (in no particular order)
1. Top Producer – Top Producer is an easy to use real estate CRM system designed to help you convert your prospects into sales. Top Producer is a well known follow up and lead conversion tool for REALTORS. It works on Windows, MAC or mobile.
Market Snapshot is their lead gen solution designed to position you as the local expert in your marketplace. Their proven website designs are intended to help you be found online and to begin generating leads. Top Producer also offers many productivity apps to integrate with their other solutions. Top Producer CRM pricing begins at $39.95/month.
2. IXact – Currently the pricing for the IXACT Contact CRM system is $34.95/month for individual Realtors and small teams who want to share a single account. The pricing for medium to large teams (those who want to take advantage of team features) is $34.95/month for the team leader and $24.95/month for each team member.
Everyone who signs up to IXACT Contact starts out with a free 5 week trial, except new Realtors who get their first six months completely free. A new Realtor is an agent who got their license within the last 12 months.
Here are some of the features offered to Agents who choose IXACT Contact: Comes with a professionally written and designed monthly real estate e-Newsletter to help you keep in touch with clients. Features an Email Campaign Reporting dashboard that lets you see who’s opening, reading, and clicking on the links within your emails and identify your hot leads.
Includes powerful transaction management capabilities: manage all your to-do’s associated with listings, get automatic reminders, store contracts, and manage showings and third-parties related to a transaction. Offers drip marketing campaigns for keeping in touch with different types of leads such as renters, FSBOs, buyers, sellers, and more. These campaigns are great for turning your leads into listings! Every customer gets free and unlimited customer support.
3. Referral Maker – Based on Brian Buffini’s proven system, Referral Maker™ real estate CRM software is designed to make your real estate business fun again by making it easier to connect with your best clients. Simply set goals for your business and Referral Maker creates a daily action plan that outlines what to do, who to call and even what to say so that you can deepen your relationships and generate more referrals. Referral Maker is designed to help you take charge of your business while building relationships with new and existing clients. Pricing begins at $49/month.
4. Realty Juggler – RealtyJuggler is a real estate CRM product with a primary focus on the average real estate agent. The product is straightforward and simple to use. Agents can get what they want done quickly without a lot of complexity. The price is extremely affordable. RealtyJuggler costs $99 / year which includes upgrades, technical support, as well as the product itself.
RealtyJuggler has been around since 2004 and has quite a variety of features. There are no add-ons as all features are included in the $99/year price. Features include DRIP mail, bulk mail, printing of labels and letters, as well as tracking of Birthdays and anniversaries, expenses, promotions, lockboxes, closings, open houses and showings and offers. Synchronization of contacts and calendar with both Google and Outlook provides for a unified address book with any smart phone.
The agent can also feed leads from any web site into RealtyJuggler using the Email feed capability – this allows leads to be automatically loaded from the agent’s contact-me form on their web site as well as the contact me form on third party web sites such as Zillow, Trulia, as well as any IDX contact-me form the agent may already be using.
A complete letter library is also included with over 350 pre-written letters available for immediate use and customization. Letter sequences include letters for short-sales, FSBO’s, expired’s and much more. Agents can install their own custom letterhead with company logo and contact information so that all emails and printed materials include a unified professional look.
RealtyJuggler is suitable for a single agent as well as a team of agents and can scale up to an entire office with dozens of agents. This capability is called sharing and is flexible. A small team can share a single unified database and assign tasks and appointments to individual teams members.
For larger teams it is possible to assign leads to individual agents so that they can only see the leads that that they have been assigned. The broker and office manager can then supervise the entire process, feed leads to individual agents and have confidence that the deal pipeline is being properly managed.
Licensing for RealtyJuggler is done on a per-user basis. For a team of 2 people, the cost could be 2x$99 / year. Pricing is all-inclusive, There are no extra charges or add-ons to purchase. 90 day free trial is available to try RealtyJuggler without cost or risk. The free trial is literally free and requires no credit card.
5. Wise Agent – WiseAgent is a CRM or Customer Relationship Management system built specifically for real estate agents. They specialize in data management and product integration. Wise Agent’s goal is to fully connect people with technology so members can give the best possible service to their clients and build long term relationships. WiseAgent offers a full list of benefits and many integrated products. They also offer a free trial and pricing starts at $24.95 per month.
6. Contactually – Contactually is a virtual assistant for your email, discovers opportunities in your inbox by proactively suggesting the next steps to take with your most important contacts. First, they connect your email and social media accounts to their system. Then, they analyze your conversation history for each relationship and automatically prompt you to reengage with the people that are slipping off of your radar. This ensures that your most relationships are in good standing, and that you never let important people and business opportunities slip through the cracks. They also sync aggregated contact information from other systems already in your workflow, like CRM tools and campaign management software. This ensures that you always have the most relevant and complete information at hand for all of your contacts. Starting at $29/ Month.
7. Infusionsoft – Infusionsoft combines everything your business needs—contact management, CRM,
marketing automation and e-commerce—into a single online system. It’s the easiest way to grow sales and save time. Keep track of contacts, appointments, tasks and everything else about your business all in one place. Access Infusionsoft from any computer with an Internet connection and work from anywhere. Starting at $199 / Month.
8. Property Base – Salesforce – PropertyBase Real Estate CRM allows you to keep track of every thing to do with your your leads and clients. It does this by helping you build custom lists of contacts/clients who are at virtually any stage of the deal, you are able to track and connect social media feeds, create easy to use dashboards, design your own custom reporting and set up notifications on auto pilot.
PropertyBase helps you market your brand and website and get the maximum amount of leads with it’s “web-to-prospect”, you can then route these leads to any agent you want in various offices or regions, you can also fully integrate this with your inbound leads and your favorite marketing software.
PropertyBase also allows you to integrate hundreds of apps and services like Mailchimp, Dropbox, Skype just to name a few. PropertyBase pricing begins at $49 per month and scales up from there.
9. Insightly – Insightly is the most popular Google Apps CRM and Project Management package. Track leads, proposals, opportunities, projects and manage files, all through an easy to use interface. Track leads, proposals, opportunities and projects. Full history of customer interaction. Central shared contact list. Standard plan $7 / month.
10. Follow Up Boss – This is not a full service CRM but the answer to the nightmare of multiple leads and managing a large number of leads. It provides email notification, text notification, round robin lead distribution to multiple agents. Provides a auto email drip system for these leads and identifies performance indicators for your leads as well. Starting at $103/ month.
11. Leading Agent – The Leading Agent CRM was requested by many of our readers we add to this years list.
Leading Agent cloud based CRM solution like none of the other CRM’s has no limitations no matter what device you have in your hand. Your contact records allowing for detailed histories, refined categorization, detailed search characteristics, and associated task lists.
Provides automated workflow for setting things up to be automated for you, rather than having to assign them during any time in the process of the transaction. LeadingAgent also offers Microsoft Exchange Server Integration, as well as Mac Mail Integration with pre-made email templates, as well as the ability to create new ones with no limit on the number of emails an agent can send.
LeadingAgent comes pre-built with drip campaigns for buyers, sellers, open house prospects, website visitors and people that respond to your postcard mailings. Additionally, users can create their own custom drip marketing campaigns. The LeadingAgent system has a newsletter template, as well as Vertical Response, Constant Contact & MailChimp integration, allowing for easy creation of an attractive HTML newsletter.
These solutions are fully integrated into their standard CRM offering. Love customized web to lead forms you are able to integrate into any web solution, and offer automatic notifications to the agent, should a lead come in. Last but not least has an integrated social media control panel, allowing you to create and schedule posts on every popular social media site and blog platform, but ALSO integrated social media monitoring.
LeadingAgent offers a 30 day (4 week) trial. System costs $50 per user, per month.
I will say this time and time again to any of my coaching clients, “the best CRM system to pick is the one that you will use.” I trust this information provides you some ideas and insight for the ongoing search for agents and their quest for the perfect CRM in their real estate business. Feel free to leave a comment or suggestion for any other CRM systems I may have missed or that you personally recommend to our AgentsBoost followers.
Strength and courage,
Please pass on this CRM review using the buttons below…